Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy is an irreverent gacha RPG spin-off of the popular Demon Worship Project manga and anime. Following on from the main plot of the original IP, this wild adventure features a brand new story and heaps of gorgeous gals, both familiar and freshly designed by a selection of famous Japanese artists. As much as these girlies are easy on the eyes, it’s also important to work out which ones are worthy of your hard-earned summons.
Our Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy tier list ranks all the best girls to take along with you on your farcical descent into hell. We’ve also included a Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy reroll guide, just in case you don’t pull those top-rank beauties on your first try. So grab your sharpest sword and prepare to keep those demons and angels in line, because we’re about to go on a bizarre and wacky adventure.
If you want a couple of extra summons in your pocket, be sure to check out our Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy codes. We also have a bunch of other tier lists to help you dominate the gacha ranks, including our AFK Arena tier list, Mythic Heroes tier list, and Time Defenders tier list.
Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy tier list
Here’s our tier list for all Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy characters. Keep in mind that certain characters rank higher in specific roles, and therefore may appear in more than one tier. It’s important to keep an eye on which roles they excel at when putting together your dream team.
- Asmodeus (Lust) – DPS/support
- Belphegor (Sloth) – DPS/support
- Caillen (Braveheart) – support
- Clarice (Hermit) – DPS/support
- Furka (Dragonblade) – DPS/support
- Garcias (Twin Stars) – support
- Lucifer (Pride) – DPS/support
- Stolas (Windblade) – DPS
- Anastastia (Rebirth) – DPS
- Aura (Calamity) – DPS
- Kay (Gunslinger) – DPS/support
- Marilu (The Undaunted) – DPS
- Nonna (Lightning Rider) – DPS/control
- Shalimar (Flourish Weaver) – support/control
- Abelia (Liberator) – DPS/control
- Clarice (Hermit) – DPS/control
- Elphus (Kabuki) – DPS/support
- Evelina (Enlightenment) – support
- Ingrid (Bloodthirst) – DPS/support
- Jacqueline (Eccentric Inventor) – DPS/control
- Lucianna (Vedomosti) – DPS/control
- Zoe (Truthseeker) – DPS/control
- Drusilla (Prosperity) – support
- Draco (Blazewind) – DPS
- Matina (Conflagration) – support
- Noach (Scrutiny of Flesh) – DPS/support
- Rufina (Gospel of Esther) support/control
- Sylwia (Eurythmics) support/control
- Svetlana (Lamentation) support/control
How do I perform a Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy reroll?
So, you didn’t pull the characters you wanted the first time around? That’s okay, because you can do a Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy reroll by following these steps. Keep in mind, that you need a new email address every time you want to do a reroll, though.
- Launch Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy and log in
- Go through the tutorial
- Claim your free character
- Not happy? No problem. Log out of the game, then log in with a different email address
- Keep repeating these steps until you get a character you want (or run out of new email addresses…)
And that’s it for our Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy tier list and reroll guide. If you’re looking for more games like this, our list of the best gacha games has gotcha covered.